- Morphological project examining evolution of skull shape in response to different prey type/size between island and mainland populations of Tiger Snake.
- Bioinformatics project identifying potential functional genes involved in body size gigantism/dwarfism using whole genome data of Tiger Snakes.
- Bioinformatics project investigating population-level epigenetic differences involved in adaptation of Tiger Snakes to island environments.
- Bioinformatics project data mining snake genomes (including our new nanopore Tiger Snake genome) to address questions of comparative genomics, genome structure, and evolution.
- Bioinformatics project examining genomic and epigenomic differentiation between the two main clades of Tiger Snake.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about these or other Tiger Snake related research projects (put **Tiger Snake Research Project** in email subject). Include a CV and a paragraph about your experience and interest in the area.